Join Us in
to experience an inner awareness awakening, powerful and loving teachings and energy healings with Heinrich and the Dolphins.
· At sunrise (NEW!!!): Come learn to sun-gaze or experience some of Heinrich’s ‘Movement Magic’, if you feel like making the most of every moment.
· (THE HIGHLIGHT!!!) During the early morning launches Come into close contact with the graceful Dolphins… Swim, observe, learn and enjoy their company in the big blue. Dolphins have amazing Ki energy and trigger our inherent healing powers, bring relief to the emotionally distressed, encourage recovery from any dis-ease and bring about tremendous joy to participants. But then, so does Heinrich…J
· During the rest of the day (ENHANCED!!!): Using his own life experiences, humor, energy, powerful graphic slideshows, language quirks, music, (binaural brainwave) technology, movement or experiential learning – whatever comes up for him at the time - He-in-rich(es) shares his journey to Re-mind us to Re-member our own journey through the 7 Initiations available here on Mother Earth. He also uses loving processes to guide participants from wherever they (individuated) are, through the next initiation(s) on their own personal Life’s journey….
Dependent on his G(od)U(&)IDance at the time, these sessions may take up quite a bit of time (or may-Be ‘no-time’ at all), but everyone has free will to ‘trust the process’ to attend (or not). Or; may-Be the Dolphin’s and Heinrich’s loving Ki presence is enough. Who knows? ;-)
· During the evenings: Optionally experience powerful Sound Journeys (or drumming) with the sound weaving magic of
All of this, (weather permitting) combined with the sun (gazing), sea, sand and wholesome rustic accommodation promise an idyllic getaway for the holidays!
(For more information and photos of a previous re-treat please read Heinrich’s views.)
(And again; if there are enough participants to allow ‘economy of scale’ a couple of free seats may just be made available again…)
- 4x4 Transfers from the border to camp
- 3 night’s shared accommodation in tents on wooden decking, with mattresses and linen
- Snorkeling course & Code-of-conduct-with-dolphins de-briefing
- 3 launches to swim with the dolphins - weather permitting
- All other organized daily activities as described above
- Transport to the
border at Mozambique Kosi Bay
- All meals; There is a restaurant to enjoy meals out or a self-catering facility available
- Drinks (except tea/coffee served in the dive camp)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
- Please bring along a thick cushion, ‘beach bummer’, or whatever you use for comfortable seated meditation.
As many will attest:
One close (Ki) encounter with a Dolphin (or Heinrich ;-) ) can change your Life…
But, as you’ll learn on this treat:
Don’t have any Expectations!!!
Please book early – limited numbers available…
You can also join a mailing list (to be kept up to date on future learn-shops) by sending a blank e-mail.